The Pine Street Labs team monitors blockchain networks for code changes, network upgrades, and security fixes. The aim of this research is to ensure safety and limited downtime for on-chain users across the ecosystem.
If your business is looking to support more networks, more onchain activity, and reduce network monitoring costs, request access to walletOS today.
How To Use This Tracker
This blog post provides an overview of the updates that have been made over the past week, with a particular emphasis on changes relevant to wallet operations.
Under each network header, releases are formatted as follows:
- Release highlight 1
- Release highlight 2
Note: Prerelease updates will be marked as "prerelease" between the link to the full release and the release date
Cosmos SDK v0.46.5 (11/17)
- Fixes serious issues in the group module, upgrade required immediately. These fixes include requiring group member weights to be positive and finite as well as a fix for message event propagation.
- Fixes an issue in the bank module coin metadata migration (commit)
- Bumps golang crypto from 0.2.0 to 0.3.0
ibc-go v6.0.0-rc0 prerelease (11/11)
- Introduces a series of improvements to interchain accounts with a focus on making controller chain functionality easier.
Mainnet v1.13.5 (11/11)
- Validators on v1.13.4 or v1.13.5 no longer support UDP for tx ingress by default.
- This update contains important QUIC client performance improvements, upgrading RPC nodes is highly recommended
- For those who build their own binaries, make sure to use the correct Rust version as specified in ci/rust-version.sh (Rust 1.59 for v1.13). Recent rust versons have backwards-incompatibel changes that break Solana's QUIC library.
- The default encoding for ledger-tool has been changed from base58 to base64, and the ability to specify base58 for data encodings has been removed.
nearcore v1.29.1 (11/16)
- Validator nodes will now exit if their version doesn't match the current epoch's version
Akash v0.18.0 (11/7)
- Integrates interchain accounts and makes a number of bug fixes
Osmosis v12.3.0 (11/10)
- Removes the Osmosis IAVL fork dependency, switches to cosmos/iavl v0.19.4 instead.
v5 Upgrade (11/14)
- Add txn to re-open ibc channel for lscosmos
- Version updates for cosmos-sdk, IBC-go, pstake-native, and tendermint
- Improves websocket handling
- Adds Crypto.com, Binance providers.
- Removes FTX provider
- Integrates osmosis-api provider into price-feeder