Visit our documentation to learn more about existing features and how you can start building with walletOS today.
Asset & Blockchain Support
- Added Flow, Base, BNB Smart Chain, Agoric, and Neutron. Staking is supported for Flow, Agoric, and Neutron.
Users can now set user-defined fee amounts when using transfer. The provided amount will be treated as a maximum fee that can be attached to the transaction when it is built. Engineers can fetch a fee amount using explain and later commit to that fee amount when they are ready to assemble their transaction.
Staking support continues to be a large focus as we have seen more end-users demand staking capabilities to be a center-piece of their product.
- Added partial undelegation to Solana to allow users to unstake a portion of their principle.
- Added support for split staking allowing delegators to stake to additional validators.
- Added the ability to undelegate and withdraw funds on Fantom.
- Users can now see which tokens have staking support with walletOS in the token_details response.
- Users can query for staking and non-compounding reward balances using get_staked_balance.
Users will soon be able to query for a uniform set of staking rules using walletOS. This will allow engineers to programmatically manage bonding periods as well as present this information to end-users.
Our token_details endpoint is extended to provide support for arbitrary ERC20 on EVM networks, SPL tokens on Solana, and Flow tokens.
Fixes & Minor Changes
- Significantly improved latency for balance and transaction fetching for UTXO and EVM chains.
- broadcast now returns transaction IDs on failures
- On-premise walletOS users can set custom network finality rules for EVM-based networks using their settings.toml configuration.
- Added claim_rewards to cosmos-based networks.